LOL on crack LOL on crack

LOL

and how would you know?

?_?
hmmmm?
(let me guess you've used it?)

NJ-Play This NJ-Play This

not bad

it's ok the only thing I like is probably just the glitchy sounding beat.

NanoJoy responds:

yeah.. about that. The glitchy beat is probably the only thing i spent time on. it was inspired by solvents song "science with synthesizers."

Electro Duckhunt Electro Duckhunt

sounds like DJ KRUSH

sounds like DJ Krush's song "Duck Chase". He maybe in too the Trip-Hop but hey? well it still sounds like it.

Winterbliss Winterbliss

clubbish!

Love that hard Bass!
It reminds me of some of the stuff I listen to on BPM radio. LOL Great!

cycerin responds:

Thanks, mate. :D

Dj Piro - Paradox Dj Piro - Paradox

wow so...

nice! it sounds like Cosmo Kid's song "The Theme".
Which I do enjoy that song of his as well I believe this matches it! or even suceeds it!

-dirty rave- -dirty rave-

what sound?

where u going 4? Hard House? or????? what? cause it sounds like Hard House in fact if it is I give u a 5/5! hands down... Ilove all the Hard Dance music alot! soooo... I can't ever go wrong! LOL

1zin1 responds:

too right..

All I Want All I Want

respect

absoulutly I've got too say this is by far one of the best Hip-hop songs yet any where! LOL, its a shame you don't have anyone for vocals.

WyteNoiz responds:

Lol, oh Ill get someone, prolly this girl I know, so watch out for that.

Corgi Dog Rokk Corgi Dog Rokk

nice!

vox would be awesome!
sounds good love the use of the bass and the lead as well as the melody! reminds of Marzetti's stuff somewhat. :) which is good longer also would kick ass like a 8:00 one, cause it sounds like it could be a good Progressive house Song!

by the way could you check my songs out as well? mostly my new Progressive House ones I will be putting up in a couple of days? thnx!
by the way I love the crowd effect! did you get that somewhere? or is it from FL?
Sorry I don't have FL so I had too ask! LOL

Yungfoo responds:

Thanks heaps for the great review, I got the crowd samples just by Google searching. Can't remember where though, sorry.

Little Trickster Little Trickster

like it

but I think I'd like with a stronger beat...

Nessbeatsfox responds:

Thanks for the review. I agree the drums could be a little stronger, but I personally like them softer like they are. Thanks for listening!

[Dj-U] Charged Symphony [Dj-U] Charged Symphony

great percussion!

your Percussion u used is wonderful and the melodies aren't even annoying! Even though I get annoyed of melodies like this but of course higher in pitch.
SO in short you did absolutley wonderful!
5/5
10/10

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

yeah Musical Tinker (dj-takko) and i worked a lot on this song. We put a lot of work into it and i think we did an awesome job (wait a sec while i pat myself on the back =P)